automatico-asociativo delirio cosmico de vomitos semanticos

4.19.2004

7H47 5P4C3 1N 837W33N

There is no more language than feelings
To taste. To touch.
Touch my spirit, i´ll touch your sex, i´ll eat your soul
We’re not human. We’re not cyborgs

We’re nothing. We’re zero. We’re One
We’re that something in between.
The infinite space between zero and one.

We’re the virus, the error.
I’m cracking your system down
I’m cracking your soul down
We’re going to shock your fuckin mainframe

Can you hear us? Inside you
Deep deep deep
Plug in your brain
Can you feel us? Through the board

We’re everywhere, ´cause....

We’re nothing. We’re zero. We’re One
We’re that infinite space in between

Move on. To the next level.
Beta. One step closer to the flames
Open it . let me go in
Let me go.
Your body
Burn, please, burn.