automatico-asociativo delirio cosmico de vomitos semanticos

4.27.2004

(el cantante de Human Drama [banda exceleeeente] expreso en estas letras perfectamente el sentimiento actual de mi ser)

I see a light shining in your eyes
Reflecting a shimmering lie
A costumed clown disguised the same
Intrigued by the sun and the moon

Nothing ever changes
Nothing ever changes

Do you see the seasons change
Tell me if it has rained
When you look to the heavens
Do you see past the stars
Because they'll never answer your call

Do you remember
The lessons that you learned
Do you realize
What the years, the tears have meant
Love is your ocean.
Filled with fear you jump in
You cling to the side of life
Trying to escape

The enemy
You are the enemy
You are at war

On the outside I am strong
No pain no weakness will you find
Push aside confusion
I battle endlessly
A victor in a war of one
I see myself, I disappear

Don't try to save me
Don't try to save me
For I come here of my own will
Here I will stay

On the inside children play
Trying not to remember that they have grown
Eyes staring at me
Move with me motion for motion
Until I turn, I spin in circles
Reaching I am for the door

Don't try to save me
Don't try to save me
For I built this house with my hands
Here I will stay

There you are
Standing on a stack of your thoughts
Alone once more staring at a lifeless body
Wondering aloud
Am I so blind, not to see it coming
Answered inside by the simple
Dropping of your head

Look into a strangers eyes
Fall into his trap
Curious and intrigued
Led down his wicked path of deception

Living a lie the hole keeps getting deeper
See the shapeless form
Where a man once threatened to grow
See the shell of love where eternity
Surely could have blossomed
In a pile of past lessons, never to be learned

Temptations claws make a powerful man weak
A coward reasons
Name another who would be so strong
You mistake a tomb for a castle
The dead weight of sand for gold
And a smile for a moment
A fleeting moment can erase your greatest fear

Reach out your hand grab the penny
A surface war yields shallow rewards
Clench your fist make your demands
But you are conquering the wrong enemy

Alone you lie naked and bare conscious a mirror
You steal from your soul to feed your ego
Outside you're a hero

But alone you lie, in the world inside
Alone you lie, in the world inside

God of material villain of spirit
The fortress you build you must live in
Betrayal of trust faith and allegiance
You fool everyone but yourself

Alone you lie naked and bare
Conscience a mirror
You steal from your soul to feed your ego
Outside you're a hero

But alone you lie in the world inside
Alone you lie in the world inside

We were younger then
Each day that came, the more we would grow
But we are older now
And each day that comes
Takes more of my life away

When the power starts to fade
Weak, we start to tremble
It becomes an avalanche
We are overtaken by a feeling burning to get out

Fear only kills if we allow

Then any trick your mind can play
And any trick I've been the victim of

If only I could carry you away
If we really were all we need
We'd have to create another place
That no one else has ever been
If only I could learn how to love
As strong as the pain I feel
I could dry our tears

In stillness so much motion inside
In silence within I held a deafening cry
My needs can never be satisfied
For my love will never be realized

I can almost feel your heart beating
See confusion in eyes so clear
The line between fascination
And fear

Push a pin into my arm
I will bleed like anyone
Pull it out and I forget

On a trail blazed with words
One that I was lost upon
The road that I depended on
I follow no more

It's time to open your eyes
So open your eyes

Through your eyes I feel your soul
What I feel I must believe
What I believe I live
The truth so tight in his hands
Then opened to find evil

I know it's coming. I'll be waiting
I hear the sound of the rain

Fights monsters made from fairy tale tales
So delicate tender with strength unexplored
Well this dragon's been slayed again and again

So through every season, the devil grows stronger
Until smolder he does when the rain comes again

I can't tell what is right, what is wrong
What is far, what is near
Can't distinguish between truth, lies I fear

I feel no need to borrow the crutches
I borrowed before
Or to make another speech whose theme
Justifies what I am